Lets finally sort these dates out!

Camp Terror will finish tomorrow, aka the second of March, with the first chapter of Falsely Accused going up on Friday fourth. Seven Murders will go up on the 31st of March, of that I will defiantly not fail this time, especially since it is in the middle of the easer holidays.

I am also working on something that is working under the preliminary title of "Kirk Balk Bluff" which may or not be published here, I may just keep that as a random thing that I wrote through an idea that doesn't necessarily need to be a story anywhere. Plus it uses themes from Falsely Accused, Hunted and Death Linked, which could potentially spoil all three of those series, so if I do upload it, it will be after I've done them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NCIS Rewrite: Canteen Catastrophe

Book Updates for the main series

Covenant Invasion of Earth: Head