Updates (September 2014)

Okay, I'm trying a new format for these.

Already known: -
The Beginning: 11 Chapters of 42 and I'm halfway into Repercussions. Here's a quick side note: I've reorganised things so it now take place over January to March 2010 rather than just January.
Strike the Heart: 1 Chapter of 20.
Ashes: 8 or 9 Chapters of 20.
2861: 0 Chapters of 42.
Covenant: 10 Chapters of 15. Another side note: I've split this into five seasons, each of which will centre around different aspects of the story with the final one being a crossover with Hell on Earth (see the announced section below.). More news coming soon.
NCIS: Still on homicide as the latest chapter.
Camp Terror and Time Trap: Getting there, I just haven't been in the right mood for them. That goes for the majority of the other projects as well.

Announcements: -
Hell on Earth: The sequel to Betrayal. All that I can say is that characters who have died in anyother book will be featured. Especially those from Ashes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Updates for the main series

Falsely Accused – Encounter